JOB DESCRIPTION OF UNIT
1. Develop and efficiently utilize research capability.
2. Manage University Research funds for promotion and delivery of research activities.
3. Coordinate Government-Industry-Academia research interface to enhance capital wealth.
1. Ensure that all instruments required for research capability development are accessible.
2. Delivery of a comprehensive programme of training and development of researchers in the University.
3. Source for opportunities for placement of young researchers in post-doctoral fellowships.
- Number of research officers trained in one year.
- Number of research publications.
- Number of collaborations and grants won
Dr. Bolaji B. Babatunde
Dept. of Animal & Environmental Biology
Faculty of Science.
- Dr. Kenneth C Ugoeze – Department of Pharmaceutics and Pharmaceutical Technology
- Dr. Maxwell Ijeoma – Department of Statistics
- Dr. Numbere Aroloye – Department of Animal and Environmental Biology
- Dr. Ogheneruona Diemuodeke – Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Emesiobi, Vivian Chinyere – R&D Staff